Open up Google Sheets and click Add-ons > API Connector > Manage Connections. In the list of available connections, find Facebook Ads and click Connect. You will be directed to Facebook and asked to approve the connection. Click Done.
How do I import data into Google Sheets?
Import data sets & spreadsheets
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Open or create a sheet.
- At the top, click File. Import.
- Choose a non-password-protected file in one of these file types: . …
- Select an import option. …
- Optional: If you import a plain text file, like . …
- Click Import.
How do I extract data from a Facebook ad?
Navigate to your Ads Manager and find the Reports button in the top-right of your reporting table. To export data as a CSV or Excel file, click Reports and then select Export Table Data, choose the type of file you want and then click Export.
How do I import Facebook data?
To import data into the project: On any page, click Create on the icon bar on the left, and then click Access External Data. The Connect to Your Data page opens. Click Facebook. The Import Data from Facebook page opens.
How can I get Excel data into Google Sheets?
2.4 Import Excel data into Sheets
- In Sheets, create a new or open an existing spreadsheet.
- Click File. Import.
- Choose the Excel file and click Select.
- Choose an import option: Create new spreadsheet. Insert new sheet(s) Replace spreadsheet.
- Click Import data.
- If prompted, click Open now.
Can you import an Excel spreadsheet into Google Sheets?
Open Google Drive in your browser. On the sidebar, click New. Click File upload and navigate to the Excel document on your hard drive. Once you’ve uploaded the file, double-click it to open it in Google Sheets.
How do I export from Facebook?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How do I export a list of followers on Facebook?
How to Export Your Facebook Insights Data
- Click the Export Data button, in the top right. The Export Insights Data dialog box appears.
- Select the start and end dates to export.
- Select the type of data. Choose page-level data or post-level data. …
- Select the file format. …
- Click the Download button.
How can I export my Facebook likes?
How to export Facebook post likes?
- Login with admin account of the Facebook page.
- Allow “Read content posted on the Page” and “Read user content on your Page”.
- Select Facebook business page.
- Select Facebook post or enter Facebook URL.
- Click Export Facebook post likes.
How do I import Facebook data into Excel?
Import Data From Facebook Using Power Query in Excel
- Step 1: Open Excel sheet. The first and major step is to open an Excel sheet.
- Step 2: Select Power Query. The second step is to select Power Query from the menu bar.
- Step 3: Select from other sources option.
Can I export my Facebook catalog?
Locate your “Facebook Access Token” and your “Facebook Business ID” as described in the documentation. Insert your “Facebook Access Token” and your “Facebook Business ID” in the module. Choose the product categories you want to export and name your catalog. Click on Create.