Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
To share a post to a group:
- Click “Share” below your post.
- Click “Share…” in the dropdown menu.
- Select “Share in a group” and choose your group.
- Click “Post”
As you can see in below image of facebook group post, share button is not appearing. So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’.
How do I post to a group on Facebook app?
To share a photo or video in a group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap Write something… …
- Tap Photo/Video.
- Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library or take a new one, then tap Done.
- Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
If the group is private, you CANNOT share the post outside the private group. If you copy link and share as suggested above, you will get a “Attachment Unavailable” message. There is NO way around this without making your group public.
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I post to a group on Facebook 2020?
How to post in a Facebook group
- Select Groups in the left menu and click on your group.
- Click write something!
- From here, you can compose a post, share a photo or video, add a poll, create an event, and more.
Why is nobody seeing my Facebook group posts?
But unless they’re interacting (liking, reacting to, commenting, or sharing) immediately with your content, there’s a chance Facebook’s algorithm will hide your post so no one will see it. They do this because they want you, as a public Page and presumably a business, to pay for visibility through Facebook Ads.
How do I post to a group on Facebook without being seen as a friend?
There is no setting in your profile that can stop your friends seeing the posts. The only way to make sure that no one except friends who are also in the group can see your group posts is to change the group setting to Closed. Obviously, a moderator will need to do this, if you’re not the moderator.
How do I post to a group on Facebook Lite?
To post to a group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Write something… or Create a public post…