How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Windows 10?
For users with a touchscreen Windows 10 PC, you can upload, edit and post photos in the same way you would on the Instagram mobile app. Simply click the ‘camera’ icon from the menu, then select whether you’re posting from your gallery or taking a new photo or video.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner. …
- Select the photo you want to post. …
- Edit the photo as you choose. …
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.
How do I post to Instagram from Windows?
Head to instagram.com and log in to your account. Click the + icon on the left panel of the window which says ‘Add Web Panel’. The mobile version of Instagram should now appear in a pane on the left of your screen, leaving you free to browse other sites at the same time.
- Photo & Video.
- Social Networks.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my laptop?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
Can we post on Instagram from PC?
The process for uploading DSLR quality photos to Instagram is in itself a workaround – you have to edit then upload photos from your PC to Google Drive or Google Photos (or some other sharing service), then download them to your phone, then upload them to Instagram.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac laptop?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)