Tap Account. Tap Linked Accounts, then tap [site name]. Tap Unlink Account (iOS) or Unlink (Android). Tap Yes, Unlink.
To disconnect and stop sharing your Instagram posts to another social network:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Linked Accounts, then tap [site name].
- Tap Unlink Account (iOS) or Unlink (Android).
- Tap Yes, Unlink.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I delete my business Instagram account from my personal account?
Here is how to switch back to a Personal Instagram Account from Business Account:
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Now go to your profile and tap on Menu in the upper right corner.
- Then tap on Settings and then Tap on Account.
- Tap on Switch to Personal Account.
- Finally, tap on Switch Back to confirm.
Can I have both a personal and business Instagram account?
Can you have both? Sure you can have both if you want to. There’s no right way. You can have a personal Instagram account that you make private or public and a business Instagram account that solely focus on your business.
How do I delete my second Instagram account permanently?
To permanently delete your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page. …
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password. …
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
Can you have two separate Instagram accounts?
If you don’t connect your Facebook to a single Instagram account, that’s three separate ways. You can also add more using different email addresses, so if you have one for work and one for your private life, you could use both of these. Instagram only lets you add five accounts to one device.
How do you delete another account on Instagram?
If you’d like to delete a different account:
- Click or tap the username in the top-right of the Delete Your Account page.
- Click or tap next to Edit Profile and select Log Out.
- Log back in as the account you want to delete and follow the directions above.
Can you switch back from a professional account on Instagram?
If you’ve converted your personal Instagram profile to a business account, you can switch it back at any time. Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner. Tap Settings.
Why can’t I switch back to personal account on Instagram?
You need to navigate to your account settings and select “Switch to Personal Account” from the available options. But if you’re a marketer or content creator, you shouldn’t be asking how to switch back to a personal account on Instagram.
Can I convert my page back to a personal account?
If you have transitioned to the new Pages experience, you can switch into your profile at any time. You may have to switch to your main profile to complete certain tasks on your new Page, such as inviting your friends to follow the new Page.
Can I make 2 Instagram accounts with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. However, that doesn’t mean you have to create a new email address for every new account you make. If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
Can I create two Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance. Or create one account with your email and the other one with your phone number.
Should I have a personal and business Instagram?
Reasons to consider separate business and personal Instagram accounts. … But cultivating a presence that’s officially and solely dedicated to your work can also help build your brand, protect your privacy, and grow your business footprint. A business Instagram account gives you access to some simple user analytics.