How do I change notifications on Facebook?
To change your notification settings for a Page:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Edit your notification settings.
How do you turn off Facebook notifications?
Go to your device settings. Tap Notifications, then tap Applications. Tap Facebook, then tap Notifications. Turn on or off notifications from Facebook.
How do I see all notifications on Facebook?
Click the arrow in top right, the select “Settings” as shown by the Log Out link. Next in the left menu select “Notifications” and then select “Email” to address Facebook Email Notifications. On the Facebook “Notifications” menu go to Email and then check the “All notifications, except the one you unsubscribe from”.
Why is Facebook not showing my notifications?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why do I get FB notifications from one person?
They’re most likely marked as “close friend” which automatically turns on their notifications (notice it’s checked here). Simply set them to Acquaintance. The “get notifications” will automatically be unchecked and you’ll no longer receive notifications of their posts. But they’ll still show up on your newsfeed.
What happens if I turn off push notifications on Facebook?
Nothing will interrupt you, but all the notifications will still appear when you pull down the windowshade. On Android, you can choose “Show Silently,” a similar setup. It’s not like turning off notifications shuts you out from using the apps you like.
How do I clear all notifications?
To clear one notification, swipe it left or right. To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.
How do I see all notifications?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
Check for hidden messages on the Android version of the Facebook Messenger app using the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the Chats window.
- Select Message Requests.
- Select You May Know to see message requests and Spam to see messages marked as spam.
How do I turn my notifications back on?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Turn App Notifications On / Off – Android
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.