Tip: If you want your status to appear in bold but are concerned it’s too long, simply type the status, click “Post,” and see if it appears in the larger font. If it does not, click on the drop down menu on the upper right hand corner of your post and click “Edit Post” to shorten the text within your post.
How do I reduce the text size on Facebook posts?
Press “Ctrl” and “-“ at the same time to decrease font size.
Why is the font so large on my Facebook posts?
Why is the text size larger on some posts in my News Feed on Facebook? When short text posts are shared on Facebook, the text size of these posts may appear larger in News Feed. You can’t change the text size of these posts. If you’d like to change the style of your post, learn how to add a background to your post.
How do I change the font size on Facebook mobile app?
How to change the font size on an Android device
- Open the Settings app and tap the “Accessibility” tab. …
- Tap “Font Size.” Depending on your device, this option may be hidden in a “Vision” menu.
- You’ll be presented with a slider that lets you control the font size. …
- Tap “Done” to save your changes.
How do I make the font smaller on Facebook on my iPhone?
Adjusting the font size
- Go to your iPhone’s home screen, and then open Settings (grey gear icon).
- Select Display & Brightness, and then tap on Text Size.
- Now, simply drag the provided slider, in order to adjust the font size to your preference.
How do you change the font on Facebook?
Change Font Appearance on Facebook
- Go to Settings by clicking on the three dots in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- In Settings, scroll down to Customize fonts under Appearance.
- Choose the size and type of font you want.
How do I format a Facebook post?
Select a group to post to or click your name to post to your timeline. Create a post and highlight the text you want to format. From the menu that appears above the highlighted text, you can insert embedded links or use bold, italic or strikethrough on your text by clicking on the desired option.
How do I make my Facebook status Big?
To make your status appear in a larger, bolder font, simply keep your post short and sweet. Facebook has not defined how short a status must be to appear in the larger font, but the length should be in the general range of 35-80 characters.
Why is my Facebook so large?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
How do I make my Facebook feed bigger?
My FB page has shrunk to a narrow column. How to expand it?
- Featured Answer. Arie L. Facebook Help Team. Hi Don, To adjust the size of Facebook on a computer: Hold down ctrl (PC) or cmd (Mac) on your keyboard. Press + to make the text larger or – to make the text smaller. Hope this helps. …
- Answers. Recent answers. Top answers.
How do I change the font on Facebook on my Iphone?
You can change the font of your Facebook posts or messages using the LingoJam text generator. To use the LingoJam text generator, simply type your message into the platform’s font generator, select the style of font, and then copy and paste it into your Facebook post or message.
How do I change my display settings on Facebook?
Click the “View” option from the toolbar to see its drop-down menu. Hover your cursor over “Zoom” and select “Reset.” Alternately, you can press the keyboard shortcut of “Ctrl” and “0” to return Facebook to its original viewing size.
How do I change the font size on my messages?
Google is rolling out a new option where users can now pinch-to-zoom to change the font size in Google Messages for Android. The functionality is quite straightforward and starts by opening any thread. Pinching out with two fingers increases most text in the current window, though the app bar stays the same.