How do I delete someone else’s Facebook from my phone?
How do I add or remove a saved account on my phone?
- Go to the login screen on Facebook.
- Tap to the right of [Your Name].
- Tap Remove account from device.
How do you delete someone else’s Facebook account?
Facebook provided the following instructions:
- First click the flower or star in the right hand corner of the page,
- Then click “help,”
- Then “visit the help center,”
- Next, type in the search box “deceased user delete,”
- Then choose memorialize or remove account.
How do I get someone else’s Facebook account off my iPhone?
Open the settings app. Scroll down the left menu and find FaceBook and tap on it. Tap on the Account name. Delete it and add you own.
How do I remove someone else’s account from my phone?
Easy, just go to the Settings app >> Account >> Google. Then, select the account that you want to remove. Click on it. Done.
Is it illegal to delete someone’s Facebook?
Deleting someone’s account involves an intrusion prohibited under federal law and may also be a violation of state law. You can ask an attorney to write a letter asking her to stop (cease and desist).
How do I delete someone else’s Facebook page 2020?
Choose “Manage Permissions”. Scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to “Delete the Page”, click it. If you are not an Administrator of the Page: Go the page you wish to delete.
Can you find out who reported you on Facebook?
You cannot find out who reported you on Facebook. Facebook keeps this information confidential as it could become a problem if you knew who it was that reported you.
How do I report someone’s Facebook account?
How to report someone on Facebook
- Go to the profile you want to report.
- Click the three dots icon on the bottom right of cover photo.
- Select ‘Give feedback or report this profile’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click ‘Send’