Locate the “Inbox” link, upper Left corner area. In the upper Left you’ll see options for both Messenger and Instagram Direct. Once you’ve connected your Instagram account to Instagram Direct, next time you open your Inbox on Facebook, you’ll see your Instagram DMs (Direct Messages):
Can you get Instagram messages on Facebook Messenger?
You can update Instagram messaging to a new version that incorporates Facebook Messenger features. You can find the option to upgrade by tapping the direct message icon at the top right of the screen. Here’s everything you need to know about the new updated Instagram messaging.
How do I see my Instagram messages on Facebook 2021?
How do I see my Instagram messages on Facebook?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Choose the account or page you want to check for Instagram DMs.
- Locate the ‘Inbox’ link, which is on the upper left corner.
- Further, you will see the options – ‘Messenger’ and ‘Instagram Direct’
Who can see my direct messages on Instagram?
When you send a post from feed using Instagram Direct, it’ll only be visible to people who can already see it. For example, if you send a post from a private account as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see it.
Why am I getting Instagram messages Facebook?
Facebook and Instagram are combining their messaging services to allow for cross-platform communication. Facebook is bringing the best of Messenger to Instagram DMs, which will allow users on both platforms to seamlessly connect with each other.
How do I connect my Instagram account to my Facebook profile in Accounts Center?
- Tap Accounts Center at the bottom, then tap Set Up Accounts Center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, Finish Setup.
To turn off synchronisation, users must first click on their profile picture in the Messenger app and then go to “People“. In the following window, users select “Instagram Account” and then click on “Cancel connection” to revert to the original setting.
How do you recover Instagram direct messages?
How to Recover Instagram Direct Messages Online
- Go to the Instagram Message Recovery site.
- Enter your Username or Profile URL.
- Click RECOVER MESSAGES.
- Complete the human verification. The ZIP file included the direct messages will be downloaded.
How can I see deleted Instagram messages?
To recover your deleted Instagram messages, go to the Instagram message recovery tool and enter your username. Next, tap on the recover messages button and it will automatically restore to your account.