Tap the three horizontally-stacked lines in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to open a list of menu options. 3. Tap the Archive option to reveal your archived photos. Note that you may need to tap Archive at the top to switch between archived photos or videos depending on the post you’re hoping to unarchive.
How do I retrieve archived posts?
The 4 steps to unarchive Instagram photos
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator. …
- 2 Tap Archive. …
- 3 Click on Posts. …
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
How do I unarchive a photo?
Check archive & unarchive items
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Library. Archive.
- Select a photo. Touch and hold to select multiple photos.
- Tap More. Unarchive.
How do you see deleted Instagram posts?
Instagram: How to View Recently Deleted Posts
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Tap “Account.”
- Step 4: Tap “Recently Deleted.”
Does Instagram delete archive stories?
The story will be deleted. Keep in mind that when you delete a story from your archive, it will also be removed from other places you’ve shared it on Instagram, for example: highlights. … Instagram stories are automatically saved in your archive stories so that you don’t need to save them to your phone.
Will archived posts show up on feed?
Un-archived posts will not appear in your followers‘ Feeds as new posts do. So un-archiving will not increase the engagement on your account. When you in-archive a post, all your comments and likes are restored to what they were when you archived it.
Can I mass archive posts on Instagram?
Unfortunately, the Instagram application doesn’t support bulk archiving. You can just archive the posts one by one in the Instagram app.
Where do my photos go when I Archive them?
According to 9to5Google, a simple Archive feature is already rolling out to users on Android and is accessible from the navigation drawer in the app. Archived photos will stay in your albums and search results, but won’t appear in your main Photos tab.
How do you Archive all your pictures on Instagram?
How to Archive Instagram Stories?
- Open your Instagram profile and tap on the three lines icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on “Archive”.
- Here, just click on the top of the screen and choose “Stories Archive”.