How do I update my Instagram on Google Chrome?
Here’s how to set up and use Instagram for Chrome:
- Set up Instagram for Chrome. After installing Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button that appears in the Chrome toolbar. …
- Use Instagram for Chrome. To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. …
- Delete Instagram for Chrome and revoke access.
Why is my Instagram not working?
If the problem is caused by a bug, you can fix Instagram by uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app. … Simply tap on Uninstall, then go back to Google Play Store and reinstall the latest version of Instagram. Sign in again and see if it works.
Why is Instagram not loading on my computer?
Clear browser data
In case, Instagram not loading properly, go to your browser settings and clear browsing data such as cookies and cache.
How do I force Instagram to open in Chrome?
If you want to open it in your browser instead, follow the steps below: Open Settings on your phone. Go to Apps and Notifications > See all Apps. Select Instagram and click on Open by default.
Why Instagram is not opening in Chrome?
You can fix Instagram not working on the Chrome problem by clearing the browser cache and saved data. However, if the issue persists, try flushing the DNS or disabling extensions.
How do I open my browser on Instagram?
Open your web browser. Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
What should I do if my Instagram is not working?
Shake your phone to see the reporting menu. Tap Report a Problem then follow the on-screen instructions. Shake your phone to see the reporting menu. Tap next to Shake phone to report a problem to turn shake your phone reporting on or off.
What to do when Instagram is not working properly?
Instagram Help Center
- Restart your phone or tablet. Always try restarting your phone or tablet first if you’re having trouble with Instagram.
- Check Internet connection. …
- Uninstall and reinstall. …
- Still no luck?
How do I fix my Instagram feed?
How to fix the error and refresh your Instagram feed
- Check your internet connection. …
- Set your date and time automatically. …
- Log out and log in again. …
- Clear Instagram cache. …
- Restart your device. …
- Update or re-install Instagram. …
- Check if your actions are blocked. …
- Change Instagram’s data limits.
How do I fix my Instagram on my computer?
Our Web Apps Troubleshooting Hub helps you fix similar issues with ease, so take a closer look.
2. Reinstall the app
- Open Start and find Instagram under the application list.
- Right-click on Instagram and uninstall it.
- Restart your PC.
- Open the Microsoft Store and install Instagram again.
Why is it not letting me log into my Instagram?
People can’t log into Instagram due to any of several issues noted below: because you are entering the wrong username or password (remember that Instagram password is case sensitive). Your account may have been blocked or deleted. … There is a communication issue between your device and the Instagram server.
Why is my Instagram inbox not working on my laptop?
Yes, to solve the problem with Instagram direct messages not working, you need just to enable the mobile view of your Instagram page. … As soon as you download the IG mobile app to your laptop or stationary PC, you can use it just like it’s your smartphone. The entire functionality of a mobile app will be available.
How do I open Safari on Instagram?
Go to Safari > Preferences > Advanced. In the Advanced menu box, tick the checkbox that says Show Develop menu in menu bar. Open Instagram in Safari.