Turn on the “profanity filter” in your Facebook page settings. Add words you’d like to block from comments and posts. You can also use the opportunity to then ban the person from your page and report the person to Facebook and get them out of the picture.
How do you filter comments on Facebook?
To filter comments by keywords:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Comments.
- Tap next to Manual Filter to turn it on.
- Enter specific words, phrases, numbers or emojis in the text box to filter out comments.
How do I filter comments on Facebook ads?
How To Hide Comments On Facebook Ads?
- Open the Facebook post and scroll down to the comment you want to hide.
- Hover your mouse over the comment and click on the three dots on the right.
- In the pop-up card, select Hide comment option.
How do I make Facebook default to all comments?
Visit your Facebook Page and click on Settings at the top right. Click on General and select the “Comment Ranking” option. Uncheck the box next to “See most relevant comments by default.” Click on Save Changes.
Why does FB filter comments?
It is because some fairies report what they believe to be ‘offensive’ messages being posted. Facebook then filters them out if the comment is not strong enough to cause blocking the original poster. the comment which is filtered all scams or advertisement.
How do I manage comments on Facebook 2020 ads?
How To Manage Facebook Ad Comments With Facebook Ad Manager?
- Go to Ads Manager.
- At the Ad level, check the box next to ad you’d like to view and click Edit (under the ad name) to open the side pane.
- Click above your ad preview on the right.
- Under the see post drop down menu, select Facebook post with comments.
Does hiding a comment on Facebook hide it from everyone?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
Can you turn comments off Facebook ads?
You can use Facebook Page moderation to disable comments under all your ads and organic posts using keywords. Go to Facebook Page Settings > General > Page Moderation and type in the most popular words like “do”, “to”, “you”, etc.
Why can’t I read all comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change the comments setting on Facebook?
To change the order of comments, click the current comment ordering option in the bottom left of the post (example: Newest, All Comments, Most Relevant), and then select a new option: Newest to show all comments, with the newest comments first.
Facebook Help Team
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. …
- Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.