The short of it is that no, Facebook does not provide a way for you to download a dump of a group’s data. The only way to do it would be to write your own custom spider that crawled, parsed, and downloaded data. There is a “pay for” service to do this.
How do I download Facebook group data?
To export data on members of a specific group:
- Go to Admin Panel and select Groups.
- Find the group and click and select Export Members.
- You will receive an email with the group membership details.
How do I export all posts from a Facebook group?
How can we save all the posts along with comments from a Facebook group for our reference? – Quora. Click in the top right of the post where 3 dots icon is showing. Select Save Post, Save Event, Save Link or Save Video.
How do I backup my Facebook group content?
1) Navigate to group, page, or user profile. 3) Slect whether you want to download photos or videos. 4) Click “Backup”. 5) Enjoy downloaded content.
How do I download all content from Facebook?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
Is there a way to copy a Facebook group?
From the listed groups, find the group you would like to clone. Under the Actions column, click the drop-down arrow of the desired group and select Clone. In the window that displays, enter a New Group Name and click Clone Group.
Can you download photos from a Facebook group?
How to download a photo album from a Facebook group – Quora. Contact the owner of the album and ask to have permission to download the album. Once you have permission, Facebook will give you an option to download the album.
How do I save all of my Facebook comments?
Start by opening up your Facebook account, and then going to the post you’re looking to print. Next, you want to click on the three dots to the right corner of the post. The first option should be “Save post” and you’ll click on this.
How do I download an entire Facebook album from friends or pages?
How to Download Facebook Albums
- Navigate to your profile by clicking your own name.
- Go to Photos > Albums.
- Open the album that you want to download.
- In the top-right corner, click the three-dot icon and select Download Album.
How long does it take Facebook to download your data?
From the first step to the last, when you’ve actually downloaded your files, the process to download your Facebook data should take less than 30 minutes.
How can I download Facebook data from 2021?
From the Settings & Privacy Menu – click on Settings. Next, let’s scroll down about half way on the Facebook account settings page to Your Facebook Information. Under Your Facebook Information, click on Download Your Information. From the Download Your Information you can request a copy of your Facebook data.