Why wont facebook let me delete a video?
All you need to do is be logged in to the Facebook account from which the video was uploaded (if you have multiple accounts), then click “Photos,” “Video” and “My Video” and start playing the clip you want to remove. Once the video is playing you’ll see a “Delete” link along the bottom.
How do I get rid of unwanted videos on Facebook?
Delete a Video
- Go to your Page, then click Publishing Tools.
- Click Video Library.
- Select the video you’d like to delete.
- Click Actions.
- Click Delete.
How do I delete multiple videos on Facebook?
“Manage Activity” will be available by accessing the activity log on your Facebook profile. From there, you can check off multiple posts for archiving. The archiving option removes posts from your feed but allows you to keep them private. There is also a trash option to delete posts completely.
How do I hide all my videos on Facebook?
Step 1: Tap the three dots under the bottom-right corner of the video you wish to hide. Step 2: Tap either “Hide Episode” or “Hide Video” to hide the video. You can also tap “Hide all from [page name]” to hide all videos from a particular page going forward.
How do I block videos on Facebook on my router?
Once in the router configuration panel, locate the item related to parental control (o parental control ) and activate the address-based filtering. Then add the domains facebook.com es fbcdn.net to the list of sites to block and apply the changes by clicking the button Save / apply.
Why is Facebook deleting my old videos?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I delete game videos on Facebook?
Click in the top right of Facebook. Select Settings & Privacy > Settings. Click Apps and Websites in the left side menu. Scroll down to the Apps, Websites and Games section and click Edit.
How do I turn off videos on Facebook app?
How to Stop Facebook Videos From Automatically Playing
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon.
- Scroll down and tap App Settings.
- Tap Video Auto-play.
- Tap Off to stop videos from automatically playing, or Wi-fi only if it’s okay for videos to autoplay when you are on Wi-Fi.
How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.