How do I delete something from my story on Facebook?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
How do I delete post from my story?
Go to your story by tapping Your Story at the top of Feed. Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete. Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Why can’t I delete my story on Facebook?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button to exit to the main menu.
How do I delete pictures on my story?
Select the three dot icon in the upper-right corner of the story. Select Delete Photo or Delete Video, then select Delete to confirm. Repeat this process to delete more photos or videos from your story, if necessary.
How do I hide my story on Facebook 2020?
To hide your story from specific people:
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Set your story privacy to Friends.
- Tap Hide Story From.
- Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from.
- Tap Done or at the top, then tap Save.
Where is Stories section on Facebook?
At the top of Facebook News Feed: Your story will appear at the top of your friends’ or followers’ News Feed on Facebook. At the top of your own News Feed, your story will be the first story in this section.
Can you delete a post on Instagram?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.
Can I see who viewed my deleted story?
To see who viewed your story after 24 hours or the story disappeared, go to the Instagram archive page. Select the story you want to see viewer info. Swipe up on the screen to see a list of people who viewed your story up to 48 hours after you post it.
How long does a story last on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.
How do I edit my story on Facebook?
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.