How do I make my Instagram stories pretty?
Open your Instagram Stories and select the draw tool. Tap and long-hold any of the default color options at the bottom of the screen to open the color slider. Then, swipe across the slider to pick a custom color for your story. BONUS HACK: Make a rainbow effect on your Instagram Story text.
How do I add graphics to my Instagram stories?
How to Create Graphics for Instagram Stories
- Download the Adobe Spark app from the App Store and create a username and password. …
- Choose a design: …
- Tap Remix. …
- Change the design by tapping the options below the image: …
- When you’re satisfied with your graphic, tap Share.
How do I make my Instagram posts interesting?
How do I create attractive Instagram posts?
- Upload scroll-stopping photos.
- Know your Instagram audience.
- Adjust your phone’s camera settings.
- Leverage depth of field.
- Get your lighting right!
- Change up your angles.
- Use colors that complement each other.
- Use burst mode for moving object photos.
How do you make a swipe up story?
You do this by first adding a photo or video and then hitting the paperclip icon on the top right corner of your screen. Add your URL there, and when you add to your story, you’ll see it says “swipe up”.
How do you add swipe up on Instagram without 10k followers?
Adding a Swipe Up link to Instagram Story
Go ahead and tap on that link symbol, and you should see an option for IGTV video. Once you hit IGTV video – lo and behold – you will see the IGTV video you just uploaded. So you can link to your IGTV video in your Insta Story, even without 10,000 followers.
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to Gain Your First 1,000 Followers on Instagram
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
What do I put in my story?
Consider these seven fresh ideas to spice up your Stories and use them in a way your competitors haven’t yet conceived.
- Use Highlights to drive traffic (even if you have less than 10,000 followers) …
- Ask for takeovers. …
- Take polls and quizzes. …
- Make GIFs, fonts, stickers. …
- Shoutouts to competitors. …
- Reuse your Reels.