How do I create a custom Facebook URL?
To create your custom URL:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Page you want to create a username for.
- Type your desired username.
- Click Check Availability. If that name is available, you’re all set. If the name is taken, you’ll have to choose another name.
How do I create a vanity URL?
To set up a vanity URL, first you must sign up for a link shortener that allows custom domains. You can check out our list of the 5 Best URL Shorteners to compare top link shorteners for custom domains. Any of the top URL shorteners will grant you access to a custom domain, but pricing varies.
If you want to shorten your URL even further, you can use the URLs ‘fb.com’ or ‘fb.me’ instead of ‘facebook.com‘. e.g. Once I have the URL facebook.com/Socioh, I can use the URL ‘fb.com/Socioh’ or ‘fb.me/Socioh’ for my page. To make it more clear — ‘fb.me’ = ‘fb.com’ = ‘facebook.com’.
Where do I get a vanity URL?
If you’re using Bit.ly, you can visit your “account settings” tab and then go to “advanced.” You’ll see an option for “custom short domain” where you can type in the vanity URL you just bought. Other services are similar. Find your DNS settings page.
How can I get a free vanity URL?
How To Create Your Own Free Vanity URL
- Step 1: Buy a Vanity Domain.
- Step 2: Find a Hosting Service.
- Step 3: Install YOURLS.
- Step 4: Login.
- Step 5: Create a Shortened URL.
What is vanity URL in zoom?
A Vanity URL is a custom URL for your company, such as yourcompany.zoom.us. You can apply for a Vanity URL or use a suggested Vanity URL from Zoom. This subdomain is required for configuration if you intend to turn on SSO (Single Sign On) and is where you would direct your users to login via SSO.