Go to the Page you want to report by tapping its name in your News Feed or searching for it. Tap Find support or report Page. To give feedback, tap the option that best describes how this Page goes against our Community Standards. Depending on your feedback, you may then be able to submit a report to Facebook.
How do I report something directly to Facebook?
To report something that you feel goes against Facebook’s Community Standards, the process is relatively simple:
- Click on the three dots to the right of the post.
- Choose “Give feedback on this post.”
- Select the reason you’re reporting the post.
How can I contact Facebook to report a problem?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
- Tap Submit.
How can I contact Facebook?
If you want to contact Facebook, you’ll first need to log into your account. On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
Does Facebook have a live chat?
Who can I email at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How do I contact Facebook to recover my account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I send an email to Facebook?
How to Send an Email You Received to Facebook
- Start your email application.
- Open the email message you’d like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Type this address in the “To” field: email@example.com.
How can I chat with Facebook customer service?
You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Group members are able to message you directly from within your group.
- Select the “Members” tab on the left side of the group.
- Select the “Admins” tab.
- From here, members can view and directly message the admins listed by hovering over their names and clicking “Message.”