On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select “Help Centre,” “Support Inbox,” or “Report a problem.”
How do I speak to a live person at Facebook?
You should use the following steps to contact the representative by using the contact number to contact its representative. Obtain and dial the valid contact numbers 650-543-4800, 650-308-7300 and 650-899-4500 (an unofficial number for quick assistance)of Facebook and clear the waiting time.
How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
- Tap Submit.
How can I chat with Facebook support?
Go to https://www.facebook.com/business/help.
‘ section where it says ‘Contact our support team’ and click either the Chat or Email button. See below for the Chat button.
Does Facebook have live chat?
How do I email Facebook about a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click “Help Center.” Type a question pertaining to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. …
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How do I contact Facebook admin?
From any Facebook page while logged in, click the upside down triangle representing the Options drop-down. Select “Report a Problem.” For any concern or question that doesn’t regard abusive content or a site error, choose “General Feedback” from the list of categories.
How do I contact Facebook with a locked account?
To fix “Your Account is Temporarily Locked” on Facebook, you need to either submit the “Report a login issue” form. Alternatively, you can submit the “Security checks preventing login” and the “Confirm your identity with Facebook” form. These forms allow you to contact Facebook directly to restore your account.
Who can I email at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How can I chat with Facebook support 2021?
Live chat support in Facebook Business Help Center.
Here’s how to access the form:
- Select Help and Support from the account dropdown menu. Facebook Account Dropdown Menu.
- Select Report a Problem.
- Click Something went wrong. Give Feedback to Facebook Menu.
- Complete & submit the contact form.
How does live chat work on Facebook?
Live chat allows you to instantly communicate with your website visitors via instant messaging. The chat simply appears within their browser window, and the website visitor can chat with an operator by typing into the live chat box.