Tap the navigation menu icon, then tap Settings and privacy. Tap Account. Tap Email. Insert your email address and tap Done.
Why can’t I use my email for Twitter?
An email address can only be associated with one Twitter account at a time. You may own another account on Twitter if your information is not available. To check if your email address is already in use, try sending yourself a password reminder email.
How do I confirm my email on Twitter?
Help with email address confirmation. When you add or change the email address attached to your account, we’ll send you an email asking you to confirm the change. In the email we send, clicking the Confirm now button lets us know the email address is yours.
How do I change the email associated with my Twitter?
To change your Twitter e-mail address:
- Go to to www.twitter.com and sign in.
- Click on Settings in the top right menu and then click on Account in the top left menu.
- Enter your new e-mail address in the E-mail Address box.
- A box below your e-mail address will open up asking for your password, enter your password there.
Can I use Gmail for Twitter?
Publish tweets, send messages and follow others on Twitter automatically. Send automated emails, organize your inbox and search through conversations in Gmail. Do much more by connecting Gmail and Twitter.
Why can’t I log into my Twitter?
If you are still unable to log in, please check to make sure you have the correct login username and password. Try logging in on a computer. If you are able to log in on a computer but not through your mobile device’s browser, turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
How do I find my email code?
You’ll see an “Actions” menu under the “Message” tab. Click on that menu and select the “Other Actions,” then click on “View Source” to see the HTML code.
Can I delete my Twitter account and make a new one with the same email?
Can I delete my Twitter account and make a new one with the same email? You are not allowed to have multiple Twitter accounts associated with the same email. … When you deactivate your account, the associated email address won’t be available for 30 days.
How can I remove my email from Twitter?
Click the “not my account” link that appears in the confirmation email we sent to your email inbox. You will be taken to a page that shows a screen asking you to confirm the removal of your email from that specific Twitter account.
- Go to the Twitter account settings page.
- Sign in, if you aren’t already.
- Select Account from the left hand Settings list.
- Under your Email address, clear the checkbox next to “Let others find me by my email address”
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the Account Settings Page.