Where is your inbox on Facebook?
The simplest way to access the inbox is to navigate to facebook.com/messages/other on the desktop. Within the Messenger app the hidden inbox is buried under four menus. To get to it tap Settings, then People, then Message Requests and tap on the “See filtered requests” link.
Where do I find my inbox?
How to Go to My Inbox in Gmail
- Navigate to gmail.com using any Web browser.
- Enter your Google username and password in the the Username and Password fields and click “Sign In” to log in to your Google account. …
- Click the “Inbox” link in the left pane if you don’t see your inbox, to go to your Inbox folder.
How do I go to my inbox on Facebook?
Once you’ve signed up and downloaded the beta from the Play store, you can begin digging around and finding new features. One of those new features, of course, is a gear icon next to Messages in the navigation window. Tapping on the icon lets you navigate to your archived messages or your other inbox.
Here’s how to find secret messages in Facebook’s hidden inbox
- Open the Facebook Messenger app. …
- Tap “Settings” in the bottom right-hand corner. …
- Select the “People” option. …
- And then “Message Requests.” …
- Tap the “See filtered requests” option, which sits under any existing requests you have.
What is the Facebook inbox?
This is about using messages on Facebook. … The Facebook Chats list is the messages inbox where you receive messages, customize how your messages look, view photos and videos easily and send messages faster. To view your Chats list on facebook.com on your computer: 1. Go to your News Feed and click Messenger in the left.
View Hidden Facebook Messages With Messenger on Android
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the Chats window.
- Select Message Requests.
- Select You May Know to see message requests and Spam to see messages marked as spam. Choose to accept or delete the.
How can I check my email from another phone?
To configure your device follow these steps:
- From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select type of account.
- Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
- Touch Next.
- Follow the instructions here for settings.
Is inbox the same as Messenger?
For starters, the previous inbox icon has been replaced with the Messenger icon in the blue navigation bar at the top of the screen. When clicked, you’re taken to a revamped inbox that looks like what you’d see if you had visited Messenger.com directly.
How can I see FB messages without Messenger?
How to check Facebook messages without Messenger. The easiest way is to head to Messenger.com. On the desktop, this site acts as a messages-only portal. If you open it on your mobile browser, though, the site will redirect you to downloading the Messenger app.