How do I change what shows up on Instagram?
Show fewer posts like this
- Open Instagram and log in to the account using your credentials.
- Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see.
- Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
How do you reset your Explore page on Instagram?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
- Open the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom right of the app.
- Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Security’ icon.
- Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do you clear your grid on Instagram?
4 Easy Ways to Clean Up Your Instagram Feed
- Take advantage of the “mute” feature on Instagram. …
- Unfollow accounts that post too often, or are super repetitive. …
- If you’re actively following the exact same account on Facebook, consider unfollowing on one platform. …
- Use the rule of necessity.
What is an Instagram feed?
Instagram feed is how people find you. Thanks to your photos and videos, your Instagram account is searchable on Instagram. People will search on Instagram when they’re looking for something (example: wedding dress, vacations). They type hashtags and keywords on Instagram.
How do I change my explore page?
How to change your Explore page on Instagram:
- Head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row.
- Select a post that you do not like.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post.
- Tap on Not Interested and the post will be removed from the feed.
What happens if I clear Instagram cache?
You can clear your Instagram cache by deleting the app on an iPhone, or through the Settings menu on an Android. Clearing your Instagram cache can reduce how much space the app takes up on your phone. Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
How do I reset my explore?
Access the three-line menu and go to “Settings”. Look for the “Security” option and tap on it. Scroll until you find the “Data and history” section and go to “Search history”. Once this is done, tap on the “Clear all” option.