How do I see sensitive content on Twitter app?
In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have, and select Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Under Safety, check the box next to Display media that may contain sensitive content.
How do I change my settings on Twitter?
How to customize your profile
- Sign in to twitter.com or open your Twitter app (iOS or Android).
- Go to your profile.
- Click or tap the Edit profile button and you’ll be able to edit your: …
- Click or tap into any of these areas and make your changes.
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter?
Why can’t I see sensitive content on Twitter? You can’t see sensitive content on Twitter because the setting for “Display media that may contain sensitive content” is turned off. Users who post NSFW content on Twitter will mark their tweets as sensitive.
How do you get sensitive content on Twitter on Iphone?
Go to Twitter.com and log in. Tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Scroll down and under Safety, check the box for Display media that may contain sensitive content.
How do I see all media on twitter?
Via twitter.com, go to the profile page of an account and click on the Media tab at the top of the Tweet timeline. From the Twitter for iOS or Android app, go to the profile of an account and tap Media.
Where is setting on twitter?
Visit the Twitter Settings Page
Visit the settings page by clicking on your icon-sized profile picture on the top right corner of any Twitter page and select Settings or visit www.twitter.com/settings.
Why can’t I change my Twitter header?
Click the “Profile” tab on the left, then “Change header.” If this button doesn’t appear as a drop-down menu, you don’t yet have a header photo. Otherwise, click “Remove” to delete your current header. Twitter automatically replaces it on your profile with a default black texture.
How do I clear my Twitter cache?
Tap on your profile icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap on your profile icon. Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Settings and privacy.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Select “Data usage.” Stephanie Lin/Business Insider.
- Tap on “Media storage” or “Web storage.” …
- Tap to clear your storage on Twitter.
Is Twitter banned in any countries?
Government blocking of Twitter access. In some cases, governments and other authorities take unilateral action to block Internet access to Twitter or its content. As of 2019, the governments of China, Iran, North Korea, and Turkmenistan have blocked access to Twitter in those countries.
How do I change my settings on Twitter to see sensitive content?
Click the more icon. Select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Go to your Privacy and safety settings. Click the Your Tweets section and check the box next to Mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive.
Why am I search banned on Twitter?
Twitter censuring and their AI technology will hide or ban your posts from your subscribers and the whole Twitter community. When Twitter discovers you’ve been spamming or break the rules of their policies, you receive a shadowban.
How do I change my Privacy settings on Twitter?
How to protect and unprotect your Tweets
- In the top menu, tap the icon, then tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Under Tweets, and next to Protect your Tweets, drag the slider to turn on.
How do you upload high quality videos to twitter?
To upload images in 4K, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open Twitter on your Android or iOS device.
- Step 2: Tap on the hamburger menu to go for the Settings.
- Step 3: There, you will find the Data Usage section. Tap on it.
- Step 4: From there, you can enable high-quality image uploads.