Tap in the bottom right of Facebook. Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Privacy Shortcuts. Tap Manage your location settings. You can turn your Location History on or off by tapping .
Why is my facebook location wrong?
We have inaccurate information: Sometimes we can only provide an approximate location that may appear inaccurate compared to your actual current location. You forgot to log off: You might be seeing the location of a mobile device you’re still logged in to.
How do I change my location on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the buttons you want to add or edit information for, make your changes and tap Save.
How do I fix my location settings on Facebook?
How do I turn Location Services on or off for Facebook?
- Go to your device’s home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap Apps.
- Scroll through the list of apps and tap Facebook.
- Tap Permissions, then next to Location, tap to turn Location Services on or off.
How do I change my location settings?
GPS Location Settings – Android™
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location. …
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on .
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following: …
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
Can you track Facebook location?
Facebook Lets You Track Friends’ Precise Location Through Their Phones. … With Nearby Friends, not only you are able to find someone’s location on Facebook, but you can also choose to share the location where you will be. When you share a location with friends, they can see the exact point where you are on a map.
How accurate is FB location?
The fascinating thing about “Nearby Friends” is that Facebook could tell you exactly where people are. Apple’s “Find My Friends” app does that (if a friend gives you permission to track their location); Google’s Latitude did the same between 2009 and 2013. But Facebook chooses not to be accurate.
How do I change my region on Facebook app?
To change your Facebook language settings:
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I change my location pin on Facebook?
Instead of trying to fix the map on the About -> Overview tab, click through to About -> Page Info. Hover over your business address and click the “Edit” that appears. Now you’ll see the address and map again. Edit them both here and click “Save Changes”.
How can I trace Facebook login location?
Easily Track Login Location Of Your Facebook Account
Tap the three lines on your Android and scroll down to the Settings & Privacy. Tap Security and Login and you can see where you’re logged in, it shows you the device name/type and the place of active session.
How can I hide my location on Facebook?
Launch the Facebook app on your phone, and then go to Settings and Privacy and tap on Settings. Scroll down to the Privacy section and tap on the Location option. Tap on Location Services to turn on or turn off location tracking.