Tap More at the top of the video. Tap Block. In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video. Tap Block again.
How can I change my facebook password without old password and email?
I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
How do I retrieve my old Facebook password?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I log into Facebook if I forgot my password and email?
Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account. Tap Forgot Password?. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I retrieve my password?
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I recover my Facebook account using ID?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
How can I recover my Facebook account using security question?
If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do I recover my Facebook username and password?
Identifying Login Email and Resetting Your Password
- Navigate to Facebook and click “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your email address, phone number, username or name into the appropriate fields and click “Search.”
- Verify that the email address displayed with your account is one that you have access to.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.