So blocking the YouTube website is pretty straightforward as shown in the steps below. On the “Family” page click “CONFIGURE” under the concerned child profile. Scroll down and click on “Websites”. Click “Block”.
How do I block YouTube on Android?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I block YouTube on my child’s iPhone?
You can restrict a phone’s access to YouTube by doing this:
- Tap Settings→General→Restrictions.
- In the Restrictions screen that appears, tap Enable Restrictions. …
- Enter your passcode. …
- Tap YouTube so that the Off button, rather than the On button, is displayed.
How do I completely block YouTube?
How To Block YouTube on Your Computer With a Browser Extension
- Open YouTube on your browser.
- Now, click on the extensions icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the “Block Site” extension.
- Click on the “Block this site” button. That’s it. YouTube is now blocked on this browser.
What happens if I disable YouTube on Android?
If it is a standard Android release you can’t delete YT from your phone, that requires a rooted phone. You can disable YT, this will stop it updating or showing on your phones screens, other than in apps, if you remove the default thumbnail link.
How do I permanently delete YouTube app?
Choose “Apps & Notifications,” then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap “See all apps,” “All apps,” or “App info” from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap “Uninstall,” then tap “OK” to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
How do I password protect my YouTube app?
How To Restrict YouTube on Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
How do I restrict YouTube on iPhone?
If you want to enable the parental controls feature on YouTube app for iOS, do the following:
- Open YouTube app in iOS and tap on your account icon in the upper corner.
- Tap on “Settings” in the account menu options.
- Tap on “Restricted Mode Filtering”
- Choose “Strict” in the Restricted Mode Filtering options.
How do I block YouTube on my iPhone?
[Tip] How to hide or block YouTube from iPhone / iPad
- Open the Setting app (the gray gear icon).
- Tap “General”
- Scroll down and tap “Restrictions”
- Tap “Enable Restrictions” if not enabled yet.
- Then, type a secret 4-digit passcode twice.
- Scroll down and tap “Websites”
- Tap “Limit Adult Content”.