Tap on the gear icon on your profile and scroll down to the Allow Others to Reshare option. If the slider for this option is on (and blue), people currently have the ability to share your posts.
How to share feed posts to Instagram Stories
- Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message)
- You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post”
- Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
That’s right – for some users, Instagram removed the option to re-share feed posts to Stories entirely, as it moved to combat what it had identified as a rising problem, based on user feedback.
How do I add a post to my story?
How to share an Instagram post to your story from your feed
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed.
- Tap the paper airplane icon.
- The “share” menu will appear. …
- The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft.
Why is the add post to story option on Instagram missing?
A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is that your Instagram is outdated. … Apps that are outdated will have an update button, you can also search for the Instagram app. Once you found Instagram, tap on Update to update Instagram to the latest version.
As usual, it is straightforward to share someone else’s Story on Instagram.
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the message icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the tagging notification you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap ‘Add to Story’ and tap ‘Send’ to post it to your own Story.
Instagram currently doesn’t allow you to share a photo or video from another website – you can only upload photos/videos directly from your mobile device. Since there is no sharing mechanism, there is no way for us to include a button that will share your content to Instagram.
How do you repost a post on Instagram 2021?
How do you repost an Instagram Story? Tap on the airplane button below the post and select “Add post to Your Story.”
Press on the “Camera” button. Select your background picture and add it to your Story. Make the background picture big to fill the entire screen. Repeat the steps to add your post screenshot on top of the background.
How do you post more than one story?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner. …
- Edit. …