Go to your Account Settings page. Click on the “Profile” tab. On the right side of the screen, you’ll see account settings where you can link your accounts. Click Connect next to the Facebook or Google icons to link your accounts.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- In the Account Settings section, tap Personal Information, then tap Contact Info.
- Tap Add Email Address and enter your email. …
- Tap Add Email.
- When you add an email address to your account, we’ll send a confirmation email to your new email address.
Can I access my Gmail account through Facebook?
To connect with Gmail, log in or create an account. Gmail is on Facebook. To connect with Gmail, log in or create an account.
How do I find out my email address for Facebook?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How do I add a recovery email to Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go into your Account Settings.
- Select to edit the Contact section.
- Click “Add another email address or phone number”
- Enter your new email address and click Add.
- Look for a confirmation email in the inbox of your updated address.
- Follow the steps in the email to confirm the address.
How can I know my Facebook password through Gmail?
If you connected your Gmail account to Facebook when you signed up, you also can log into Google to gain immediate access to reset your Facebook password. This bypasses the confirmation email and code being sent to your email address at all. A pop-up window will open with a secure login screen for your Gmail account.
How do I find account settings on Facebook?
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
Why is my email address disabled on Facebook?
Facebook may disable your account if you’ve used it in a way that violates their terms and standards. This includes using a fake name, impersonating someone, sending spam messages, and harassing other users.
How can I recover my Facebook account without Gmail?
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
How can I log in to my Gmail?
- On your computer, go to gmail.com.
- Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.
How can I access my Gmail account?
How to log into your Gmail account on a mobile device
- Download and open the Gmail app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the “Sign in” button at the bottom of your screen. …
- On the next page, tap “Google.”
- Tap “Continue” to allow Google to sign into your account.
- Follow the steps to log in.
How do I get my email on my phone?
How to Check your Email on an Android Phone
- Click on the Mail icon on the front screen of your phone.
- On the Mail screen, click on New account.
- Select Manual setup.
- Next we will fill in your incoming server settings: …
- Once you have put in your information, click “Next”.
- Now we will fill in your outgoing server settings:
Facebook has no direct option to see the hidden email address, Hence you need to go for other possible options to unveil the email id of any Facebook profile.