Select the pics you want to send and then click “Open” to insert them into your reply. To select more than one picture, hold “Ctrl” and click multiple pics. You can select all pictures in a folder by pressing “Ctrl-A.”
What is the maximum number of photos in a Facebook post?
Upon launch, up to 50 people can be added as contributors, each being allowed to share 200 photos. This means an album will now be able to hold up to 10,000 photos, compared to the 1,000 photos-per-album limit prior.
How many pictures can you add to a Facebook post?
When you actually post on facebook, you can only upload one photo or video.
Why can’t I add a photo to a Facebook post?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
How do I comment on a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.
How do you post a comment on Facebook Timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
Why can’t I open multiple photos on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
From your Facebook profile, click the “Photos” tab on the left column, then click to the image to which you want to add a caption. Click the “Edit” link under your name beneath the image, then type your caption. If the photo already has a caption, you can add, edit or delete it at this time, as well.
Can I replace a Facebook photo but keep the comments?
5 Answers. No. You can’t “replace” a picture in Facebook. You’ll have to delete the wrong one and upload the correct one.
Can you add photos and video to a Facebook post?
In the Write a Post section, there’s an option to add photo or video posts. … Select Photo or Video. Then upload the photo or video of your choice.