To add an action button to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click + Add a Button below your Page’s cover photo.
- Select a button from the dropdown menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Save.
Steps to Add Multiple Call To Action Button on Facebook Page
- First of All, Select the Facebook page to add multiple CTA.
- You will see the option on the left below your cover image “Edit Button”
- Add any of the buttons mentioned above in the article and then go to page settings.
- In page setting > General > Messages.
NOTE: If you don’t see “+ Add a Button”, you may already have a button live. Facebook currently allows each page to have one button. If you need to make adjustments to this button, such as switch it from “Call Now” to “Shop Now”, hover over the button you have currently and select “Edit Button” to continue.
How do I add a second phone number to my Facebook business page?
- Tap in the top right, then tap your name.
- Tap Edit Profile below your profile picture.
- Tap EDIT next to CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Tap Add Phone Number.
- Select the correct country code and enter your phone number.
- Tap OK.
How to Add a CTA Button to Your Facebook Page
- Step 1: Log in and go to your business’ Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Click the “Create Call-to-Action” button. …
- Step 3: Choose the CTA button copy. …
- Step 4: Input the link you want the CTA to send users to. …
- Step 5: Select the destination for mobile users. …
- Step 6: Click “Create.”
Hover over the call-to-action button below your Page’s cover photo and select “edit button”. … Set the button to any desired call to action (excluding “send message” button) and save changes.
Click Content on the top menu. Click Edit This Page (the pencil icon) next to the page you would like to edit. Click the Add Block button in the bottom left-hand corner. From the drop-down menu, select Custom.
To switch your button to something else:
- Go to your page from a computer, not a mobile device.
- Locate the Become a Supporter button at the top of your Page.
- Hover over this button and click .
- In the new window, click Edit Button.
- Select which button you want for your Page.
- When you’re ready, click Next.
Why can’t I add a shop to my facebook page 2020?
If you do not see the tab, it means that you don’t have the right page template activated. To set up a Facebook shop, you need a template aptly named “Shopping.” To change your template, go to Settings → Templates and Tabs. Find the Current Template area and click on the Edit button.