However, in general, you can add an email signup button by following these steps:
- Create the Facebook page you want to have the email signup button or edit one of your existing Facebook pages. …
- Select + Add a Button.
- Choose Contact Us.
- Enter the link to the page that has your signup form in the Website box.
- Select Save.
How do I create a Facebook login API?
API Integration Setup
- Step 1: Create a Developer App. Go to Facebook for developers and click My Apps > Create App. …
- Step 2: Create a System User. …
- Step 3: Assign Assets. …
- Step 4: Generate a System User Access Token. …
- Step 5: Generate a Page Access Token. …
- Step 6: Connect Your App to a Commerce Account. …
- Step 7: Start Building.
How do I create a Facebook App ID for my website?
At the right corner of the top navigation bar, click the My Apps link and select Add New App. Enter the Display Name and Contact Email. Click the Create App ID button.
Facebook Apps Creation
- Select Facebook Login product and click the Set Up.
- Select Web as the App platform.
- Click the Save button.
A call-to-action button (or CTA button) directs your Page visitors to do something specific, like visit your website or call your store. To add a CTA button, start on your Page. Below your Page’s cover photo, click Add a Button. You’ll see a Preview section at the top that shows what your button would look like.
Can I add a form to my Facebook page?
Go to your Facebook Page and click Publishing Tools. Click Forms Library in the left menu. To create a new form, click + Create. To use a form you’ve already created, skip to Step 13.
How do I get the secret app on Facebook?
In the left side menu, click on the “Facebook Login” link to expand the sub menu. Click on “Settings” from the sub menu. Now expand the Setting menu and select Basic. Here you can find the App ID and App Secret.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
How do I set up Facebook API?
How to configure Facebook API
- First go to: https://developers.facebook.com/
- Login Facebook by click on Login or create a new Facebook account. …
- Then, a popup will display. …
- Go to Settings page and click on Add Platform. …
- Go to the Review page and choose YES to make the app to be public.
- Go back to the Settings page.
Do I need a Facebook app id for my website?
You will need your own Facebook account in order to create the Facebook App ID so ensure that you have created a free account by going to http://www.Facebook.com first before starting this guide.
How do I set up Audience Network on Facebook?
- Sign up and log in. Create a Facebook Business Manager account here or sign in with your existing account. …
- Add your app and create your placement. In Monetization Manager, add the details of the app you want to monetize. …
- Select your mediation partner. …
- Set up your apps with bidding.
What is the app ID for Facebook?
A Facebook App ID is a unique number that identifies your app when you request ads from Audience Network. Each app on Audience Network must have a unique Facebook App ID. You may already have an App ID if your app uses Facebook Login or Facebook Analytics for Apps.
NOTE: If you don’t see “+ Add a Button”, you may already have a button live. Facebook currently allows each page to have one button. If you need to make adjustments to this button, such as switch it from “Call Now” to “Shop Now”, hover over the button you have currently and select “Edit Button” to continue.
Let’s go through the set-up step-by-step so you know exactly how it works.
- Step 1: Click “Create Call-to-Action” next to the Like button on your Facebook cover photo.
- Step 2: Choose want you want your button to say. …
- Step 3: Insert the website URL you want the button to direct to.