There’s one problem: deleting content on Facebook is considered to be an irreversible action. After you delete a post or a comment, you can’t check what was deleted. You can’t even find out who deleted it.
Can I retrieve a deleted comment on Facebook?
Facebook deleted comments are not always permanently deleted. They are only deleted from your view, but users can often retrieve old comments from the system because Facebook stores everything on its server. You can delete your account entirely and restore the account.
Can you see a deleted post on Facebook?
To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore.
How can I see deleted comments on a Facebook group?
If an administrator deleted a comment or post in a group, the comment and post are preserved for viewing and can be restored via the “admin activity log.”
Why do comments disappear on Facebook?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn’t like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.
How do I get back an expired Facebook post?
Here’s how you can find all your old Facebook posts (even the deleted ones)
- Click ‘settings’ on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click ‘download a copy of your Facebook data’
- Click ‘download archive’, where it will then ask you to enter your password before opening the floodgates to hell.
- Like this?
Can you tell if someone deletes your comment on Facebook?
Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it. The user will know that the negative comment has been deleted if they go to view it again, but they won’t be notified of its deletion.
How can I recover deleted photos from Facebook in 2019?
Recover Photos that are Deleted on Facebook
- Open Facebook App and sign in.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Select Privacy Shortcuts.
- Scroll down and look for Your Facebook Information.
- Tap on View or clear off-Facebook activity.
- Select More Options.
- Select Download Your Information.
- Click on Deselect All.
Why can’t I see comments on public Facebook posts?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why does Facebook show more comments than there are?
This comes from friends tagging their friends, friends seeing the ad as a result of a like or comment appearing on their feed and replies to comments. All of these comments appear on the Facebook ad and can be monitored by an admin of the account.
When you leave a Facebook group do your comments disappear?
When you leave a group, your posts will still remain in the group.