How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number?
I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can’t access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Why am I not receiving my SMS code to reset my Facebook password?
If you notice you are not receiving a Facebook password reset code email in your mailbox, it means that the current email address you are expecting the mail to come through is not linked to your Facebook account. … Go to the Facebook Login page using any browser. Click on Forgot account.
How can I recover my Facebook password without OTP?
You may be able to get back in to your Facebook account by using an alternative email address or mobile phone number listed on your account. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure that you use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account.
How do I recover my Facebook account if I can’t receive the security code?
To do this, go to Facebook sign up page and click “Forgotten Account?” this will take you the “reset password” page. Click the “no longer have access to these?” link. You will be requested to provide a new phone number or email address so that they can contact you to help you in recovering your account.
How can I recover my FB account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Tap and enter the profile name.
- Tap the name of the profile you’re trying to report.
- Tap then tap Find Support or Report Profile.
- Tap Something Else, then tap Next.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I unlock my FB account?
Locked out of your Facebook account?
- Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email.
Why can’t I receive a confirmation code from Facebook?
Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you’re sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
How do I get my security code for logging into Facebook?
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
- With a security code from a third party app you’ve associated with your Facebook account.
Why am I not getting my SMS code?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
How do I log into Facebook without a mobile number?
How to Sign Up for Facebook Without Using a Number
- Go to m.facebook.com in your mobile phone’s Web browser.
- Click “Sign Up Here.”
- Click “Register Using Your Email.”
- Fill out the sign-up form with your name, email, gender, birth date and password. You do not need to provide your phone number.
- Click “Sign Up.”
How do I retrieve my password?
- Visit Forgot Password.
- Enter either the email address or username on the account.
- Select Submit.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email.
- Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password.
How can I recover my Facebook account using ID?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How can I unblock my Facebook account without ID?
Visit Facebook.com and click the forgot account option then go find your account page. Then enter your email or phone number and password. Select Account from the list and continue. Send OTP to their email address or phone number, ask them and enter the OTP when Facebook asks for it.
How can I confirm my identity on Facebook?
To verify your approval, visit www.facebook.com/id to see your identity confirmation status.