If you don’t have access to your email or password, you may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
How do I recover my Facebook account if I can’t receive the security code?
To do this, go to Facebook sign up page and click “Forgotten Account?” this will take you the “reset password” page. Click the “no longer have access to these?” link. You will be requested to provide a new phone number or email address so that they can contact you to help you in recovering your account.
How can I recover my Facebook account by identifying friends?
How can I contact the friends I’ve chosen as trusted contacts to get back into my Facebook account?
- Tap Forgot Password? on the login page.
- If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and tap Search.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I remove security check from Facebook?
They can only be minimized. To do this, open Facebook and click the triangle in the corner of the navigation bar. Near the bottom of the drop-down menu, select “Settings.” Navigate to “Security and Login” in the menu at the left of the screen, and then scroll down to the “Setting Up Extra Security” section.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
What do you do if you can’t log into Facebook?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number 2021?
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
How can I send my ID to Facebook to recover my account?
Facebook has a help centre page that lets you confirm your identity. Upload a JPEG (photo) of your ID, enter an email address or mobile phone number that is (or was) associated with the Facebook account you wish to recover, then click Send to submit the information.
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity?
How long does it take for Facebook to review your ID? Often, Facebook accounts are blocked for suspected false account names, and Facebook can ask you to confirm your identity to check that your name on your ID and the name of your account match. Facebook recommends that you allow at least 48 hours for a response.
How can I unblock my Facebook account without ID?
Visit Facebook.com and click the forgot account option then go find your account page. Then enter your email or phone number and password. Select Account from the list and continue. Send OTP to their email address or phone number, ask them and enter the OTP when Facebook asks for it.
Why did my FB account disappear?
A Deleted Page
One reason why a Facebook page may suddenly disappear is because it was permanently deleted. If you created the page personally, make sure no one could have accessed your account. Access your account settings and check to see if there are any active logins from a suspicious device or location.