How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I log into Facebook without a mobile number?
How to Sign Up for Facebook Without Using a Number
- Go to m.facebook.com in your mobile phone’s Web browser.
- Click “Sign Up Here.”
- Click “Register Using Your Email.”
- Fill out the sign-up form with your name, email, gender, birth date and password. You do not need to provide your phone number.
- Click “Sign Up.”
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I log into Facebook if I forgot my password and email?
Keep in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account. Tap Forgot Password?. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search. Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I recover my Facebook password with my phone number?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Tap Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then tap Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I open my Facebook account without email and phone number?
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile, or call 1-888-256-1911.
- Tap on the link “Need Help” below the email address and password fields.
- In the menu, tap on “Forgot Password”
- Search by your name if you don’t know your phone number or email id.
- Tap on “Search”.
- Tap on the “This Is Me ” option.
How do I make a Facebook account without a phone number or email?
Facebook Guide: 4 Steps to Create A Facebook Account without Phone Number
- Use ThrowAwayMail. This website creates a temporary email address. …
- Create An Account on Facebook. Now on the Facebook website, fill the details for signing up. …
- Skip the recovery phone number option. …
How do I log into Facebook with my mobile number?
Click “Account,” then “Logout.” Enter your mobile phone number into the “Email” field and type your Facebook password into the “Password” field. Click “Login” to log into Facebook using your cellphone number.
Does Facebook have a live chat support?
Who can I email at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
Where are all the Facebook offices?
All Facebook Locations
- Menlo Park (HQ), CA. United States. 1 Hacker Way.
- Altoona, IA. United States. 100 Share Way NW.
- Austin, TX. United States. 300 W 6th St.
- Bellevue, WA. United States. 1209 124th Ave NE.
- Cambridge, MA. United States. 100 Binney St.
- Chicago, IL. United States. …
- Denver, CO. United States. …
- Forest City, NC. United States.