— Select Settings, then go to Account. — Scroll down till you see the Recently Deleted option, click on it. — Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram. — Select the post or story you want to restore, click on the three dots, and select Restore.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software. …
- SaveTube. …
- Savefrom.net. …
- Catchvideo. …
- Clipconverter.cc. …
- Converto. …
- YouTubNow. …
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
Which is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloaders in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader. …
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up. …
- Any Video Converter Free. …
- Free YouTube Download. …
- aTube Catcher.
How can I download YouTube videos without any app?
So, I researched how to do this and found a really simple process that anyone can do.
- Go to the Youtube video you want to download.
- Let the video play for at least a few seconds.
- Type in http://ss and then the youtube video URL: ie. …
- Click on the Green Download button and you’re done!
What is the best YouTube video downloader?
Comparison of Top YouTube Video Downloading Platforms
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Ratings *****|
|4K Video Downloader||Windows, Mac, Ubuntu.||5/5|
|WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe||Windows, Mac.||5/5|
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||5/5|
|Y2Mate.com||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone devices.||5/5|
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
How do I download YouTube videos to my phone 2020?
Download YouTube videos on Android using Videoder
- Open YouTube on the app.
- Search for the video.
- Choose the video format.
- In the pop-up, edit the file name and download location.
- Tap on Start Download.
Can you legally download YouTube videos?
When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. … As such, downloading TV series, movies, sports clips, or any other copyrighted content on YouTube is breaking the law.