Copy the URL of the YouTube video, paste it into the bar, and then tap the “Download” button. Step 3. Then MobiMover will quickly analyze the URL and download the YouTube video to your computer. When it has finished, you can find the video in the selected folder on your computer and enjoy it offline.
How can I download videos from URL for free?
How To Download Online Video Using Our Free Video Downloader
- Step #1: Copy the video URL.
- Step #2: Enter the video URL.
- Step #3: Click on the “Download Video” button or Hit Enter.
- Step #4: Choose the quality of the video to download.
- Step #5: Click on the “Download” button.
How can I download YouTube video by mobile URL?
How to download from YouTube via a video URL
- Enter the YouTube video URL in the “Video URL to Download” box.
- Click Continue.
- Choose your desired video or audio format (MP3, MP4, M4A) and quality (720 or 1080)
- Click Start to begin the conversion.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
The best free YouTube downloaders in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader. …
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up. …
- Any Video Converter Free. …
- Free YouTube Download. …
- aTube Catcher.
Is it illegal to download videos from YouTube for personal use?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
What is the best free video downloader?
14 BEST Free YouTube Video Downloader Apps [2021 SELECTIVE]
- YouTube Video Downloader Review.
- List of Best YouTube Video Downloading Apps. Comparison of Top YouTube Video Downloading Platforms. #1) SnapDownloader. #2) YTD Video Downloader & Converter. #3) By Click Downloader. #4) Allavsoft. #5) VideoHunter.
Which app is best for video download?
12 Best Android Video Downloaders For YouTube
- YouTube Go. YouTube Go is a lightweight Android app from Google intended for low performing smartphones. …
- Videoder. Videoder is a powerful and one of the best YouTube video downloaders for Android. …
- NewPipe. …
- arkTube. …
- Dentex YouTube Downloader. …
- Snaptube. …
- InsTube. …
- VidMate App.
How can I download paid video sites?
Do you want to save the videos on a membership site for later use?
- Go to the webinar replay page or membership site where the video resides.
- Right click – view page source, then go to page source.
- Press ctrl+f and type “mp4” (or “video” or similar word), press enter.
- Copy the URL and open it in a new tab.
- That’s it.
How do I save a YouTube video to change the URL?
4 Top Tricks to Download YouTube Videos by Changing URL
- Tip #1: Change YouTube to ssyoutube. youtube.com/watch? v=C6MVEwl0ceI&t=2s -> ssyoutube.com/watch? …
- Tip #2: Change YouTube to youpak. youtube.com/watch? …
- Tip #3: Insert “pp” after “youtube” youtube.com/watch? …
- Tip #4: Add “pwn” before “youtube” youtube.com/watch?
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my gallery?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
How can I download YouTube videos directly without mobile app?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile Phone
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.