If the problem is caused by a bug, you can fix Instagram by uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app. … Simply tap on Uninstall, then go back to Google Play Store and reinstall the latest version of Instagram. Sign in again and see if it works.
Why is Instagram not refreshing my feed?
Why the Instagram ‘Couldn’t refresh feed’ error occurs
The most likely reason why your Instagram feed isn’t refreshing is that your internet connection might be slow or choppy. … A choppy internet connection may be caused due to many reasons – too many devices using the connection simultaneously, or weak signal.
How do I fix my Instagram feed not loading?
How to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Error
- Restart Phone. As expected, the first solution should always be to restart your phone. …
- Check Internet Connection. …
- Check Phone’s Time and Date. …
- Check Phone Storage. …
- Accept Warning Message. …
- Log out From Account. …
- Clear Cache and Data (Android Only) …
- Update Instagram App.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you refresh Instagram?
How to Refresh your Instagram Connection on Mobile
- Go to Account > Auto Publish Settings.
- Tap Refresh next to the Instagram business profile that needs refreshing.
- Log in to the Facebook account linked to your Instagram profile.
How long is Instagram ban?
How long do you get temporarily blocked on Instagram? If you haven’t been given a date with your action blocked message, the temporary ban can last from a couple hours to a couple days and onward to four weeks. We’ve never heard of a ban lasting longer than four weeks.
How do I fix my Instagram explore page?
How to change your Explore page on Instagram:
- Head to the Instagram app on Android or iOS.
- Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row.
- Select a post that you do not like.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post.
- Tap on Not Interested and the post will be removed from the feed.
How do I refresh my phone?
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
How do you refresh Instagram on iPhone?
How to manually update Instagram on an iPhone
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on your account icon in the upper-right corner.
- If you have any available updates, they’ll appear below the “Personalized Recommendations” button, in a section labeled “Upcoming Automatic Updates.”
Can I get banned from Instagram?
An action ban typically happens when you exceed the number of actions you should perform on Instagram within a time frame. For example, liking too many posts and following too many people too quickly. These could get your account blocked by Instagram.
Why did I get shadowbanned on Instagram?
This typically occurs when a user has violated Instagram’s community guidelines — or the content is otherwise deemed inappropriate. If you’re shadowbanned, your content won’t appear on anyone’s feed, Explore, or hashtag pages unless they already follow you.