Open Instagram on your phone. Select the ‘Share’ button on the bottom of the Instagram app screen. Choose the video from your Photos library. Share it to Instagram following the on-screen prompts.
Can you legally post YouTube videos on Instagram?
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they’re between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it’s time to do some editing. … If you’re prompted, the best video format for Instagram is MP4.
How To Share YouTube Link On Instagram Story in 7 Simple Steps
- Copy the Youtube video link.
- On the Instagram home tab, swipe right or tap on the ‘Your Story’ icon on the top-left corner of the app.
- Add any photo or video you want.
- Hit the chain link icon on top of the screen.
- Tap on the plus icon next to ‘Web Link’
Can you post other people’s videos on Instagram?
You can repost a video on Instagram from another user in several ways, using the official Instagram app, a screen recording, or a third-party app. To repost a video to your Instagram Story, tap the paper plane icon underneath the video post you want to share.
Here’s how you can pay to add clickable links to your Instagram posts:
- Go to your profile on Instagram.
- Choose the post you want to promote.
- Click on “Promote”
- Tap “Edit” under the Your Website option.
- Replace the link to your website with any link you want.
- Tap “Done”
- Fill out the rest of the details for your ad.
Share videos and channels
- Go to the video you’d like to share.
- Under the video player, tap Share .
- Select Copy link, or select an app to share the link directly via that app.