How do you hide photos on Instagram?
Open the Instagram app on your phone. Go to your profile and open the photo or photos that you want to hide. Tap on the three dots button on the top right corner of the screen. Select ‘Archive’ from the list of options available.
How do I stop things from showing up on Instagram?
Show fewer posts like this
- Open Instagram and log in to the account using your credentials.
- Go to the explore page by clicking on the magnifying glass icon.
- Tap on the picture you do not like or you do not wish to see.
- Tap on the menu of that picture and hit the ‘see fewer posts like this’ option. And it is done.
Can you hide pictures on Instagram from certain followers?
Can You Hide Instagram Posts From Certain Followers? The answer is yes, you can. … This way you hide your Instagram post and story from those certain followers. If you don’t want to switch to a private Instagram account but still want to hide posts on Instagram from certain followers, you can block the user.
Can we hide posts on Instagram?
You can archive a post you’ve shared to hide it from your profile and make it so your followers and other people on Instagram can’t see it. When you archive a post, it keeps all its likes and comments.
Can you stop someone from seeing your Instagram posts without blocking?
If you want to prevent someone from seeing anything you post to your story in the future, simply head to your profile and open your account settings. Next, tap Privacy. And then Story. Tap the number of people next to Hide Story From.
How do you clear your grid on Instagram?
4 Easy Ways to Clean Up Your Instagram Feed
- Take advantage of the “mute” feature on Instagram. …
- Unfollow accounts that post too often, or are super repetitive. …
- If you’re actively following the exact same account on Facebook, consider unfollowing on one platform. …
- Use the rule of necessity.