How do you delete a story on Instagram that is uploading?
To delete a photo or video from your story:
- Go to your story by tapping Your Story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Why is my Instagram story stuck on uploading?
Instagram may enter a loop when uploading a photo or video. In most cases, quitting and reopening the app is enough to get it working again. As always, there is a nuclear option; uninstall and reinstall the app which will clear all data from the app and fix any problems it has.
How do I delete a video on Instagram that is stuck halfway through uploading?
For Android users
Tap on the ‘3-dot’ icon beside it. You will now be shown a small dialog box with 3 options that will decide how you want to deal with the interrupted upload. Tap on ‘Discard post’ to cancel the upload.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why is my video not uploading on Instagram story?
You can’t upload a video to Instagram stories either because your video’s size is too large, it has been edited somewhere else (other than your mobile device), or your internet speed is too slow. If your video’s size is over 1 MB, then it might be too large for it to be able to upload to Instagram stories.
What to do if Instagram is stuck on sending?
On Android device:
- Go to “Settings” on your Android phone.
- Tap on “Apps” and find the Instagram app.
- Tap “Storage”.
- Tap “Clear Cache” to clear the data cache.
Can you cancel a post on Instagram?
You can delete an Instagram post from your feed by tapping the “Delete” option that’s attached to all of your posts. You can archive your Instagram post using a similar process, though archiving will only hide your photo from others instead of deleting it.
Why do Instagram videos keep freezing?
Instagram has released countless updates to fix bugs and keep the app from glitching, but sometimes, it’s inevitable. … If your WiFi signal is not strong or secure, this can cause your smartphone to lose bits of information, thus resulting in apps taking forever to load and/or causing Instagram to freeze.