Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Your Facebook Information and click Transfer a Copy of Your Information. Among the different types of content, choose the option to transfer posts. You can also choose whether you want to transfer all posts or only those within certain dates.
Can you transfer photos from one Facebook account to another?
At the Settings screen, go to Your Facebook Information > Transfer a Copy of Your Photos or Videos. Enter your Facebook password at the next screen and click Continue. At the screen to Transfer a Copy of Your Photos or Videos, click the drop-down button under Choose Destination and select Google Photos.
How do I create a new Facebook account and move everything to a new account?
How to Create a New Facebook Account & Move Everything to the New Account
- Click “Account,” then click “Account Settings” and then click “Learn More” next to download your information.
- Click “Download” twice and then click “Okay.” You’ll receive an email when the download process is complete.
How can I merge my old Facebook account with a new one?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
How do I get my old Facebook pictures back?
How to recover your photos
- Go to Facebook.com on a computer and click the little arrow at the top-right of the screen:
- Click on “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings”
- In the top left corner click “Your Facebook Information” and you’ll see an option labeled “Download your information” — click that.
What happens when you create a new Facebook account?
Remember, when you create a new account, Facebook will do its best to reactivate your old account, based on whatever data was in the old account. Note that when you delete your old account, you will lose all your friends, photos, messages, comments, favourites, games and other data.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
How do I transfer Facebook to my new phone?
If you own a smartphone device you can have direct access to your Facebook account through the mobile application. Navigate to your device’s app store, and search for Facebook in the search box provided. Once you find it in the results, tap it, then tap Install. Launch the app.
Can I create a second Facebook account with the same email?
How to Make Two Facebook Accounts With One Email Address
- Go to the Facebook website (see Resources section).
- Look for the Sign Up section on the center, right side of the Facebook home page.
- Fill out all of the required fields and fill in the “Your Email” section with your secondary email address.
Can you have 2 Facebook accounts?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. … If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.