1) To find your list of likes, or favorites, you have to be on your profile. To get there you can click on your name on the left side of Twitter’s homepage. Or, you can click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen. A drop down list will appear and then you can click on ‘view profile’ at the top.
How do I stop Twitter from showing my likes?
How To Hide Likes On Twitter
- Open the dropdown menu and locate “Settings.”
- Select “Security and Privacy.”
- Click on “Privacy” and check the box next to “Protect my Tweets.”
- Select “Protect” to make your likes, tweets, and replies to other people’s tweets visible to your followers only.
Do my likes show up on Twitter?
Likes are represented by a small heart and are used to show appreciation for a Tweet. You can view the Tweets you’ve liked from your profile page by clicking or tapping into the Likes tab.
Does Twitter tell you if someone likes your like?
No, they will not see that you liked one of their liked tweets. The only person notified would be the author of the tweet.
Is Twitter hiding my likes?
Not at all, your followers and following accounts will still be able to see all your likes, tweets and retweets. This setting only prevents accounts you don’t follow from seeing your likes and retweets etc. 2. Will my followers be notified when I change my account from public to a private one?
Why can’t I see someone’s likes on Twitter?
There is only one reason why you can’t see the name of the person who liked or favorited your retweet. This happens when a user has made their profile private. If you have followed the person before they liked or retweeted, only then you can see them on the list.
Why am I seeing people’s likes on Twitter?
Seeing random tweets in your timeline, like tweets favorited by people you follow? Twitter CEO Dick Costolo has offered up one reason why: … Costolo’s tweet follows Twitter’s recent plans to begin showing tweets favorited by people you follow and popular tweets from people you don’t follow in user timelines.
How do I see all my likes on Twitter?
2) At the top middle of your profile, just below your header photo, you will see a row of tabs. The one at the far right is called ‘likes. ‘ Click on that tab to view everything. 3) Scroll through your list of likes.
Do my followers see my likes?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you’ve liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others). … Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
What happens if I like and unlike a tweet?
If you like a tweet and unliked it instantly, the target account won’t be notified.
Does Twitter tell you who liked your tweet?
If someone liked your tweet and their Twitter account is private, you won’t be able to see who they are unless they have given you permission to follow them. … Unless you’ve made your tweets private, you can see who liked your tweets by looking in your Twitter notifications.
Why can’t I see retweets on twitter?
Why can I no longer see my Retweet? If the original Tweet was deleted by its author or otherwise removed from the service, or if the original Tweet author’s account was deleted or suspended, your Retweet will no longer be available.
How do you get rid of ghost likes on twitter?
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to Twitter.
- Open the “Likes” section.
- Browse the tweets.
- Click “Undo Like” next to all the likes that you decide to remove.