Then, you can create small Facebook audiences of targets who all have the same name. Now, you can hit these people up with ads that call your audience by name.
How do I target a specific audience on Facebook?
Open your Audience Insights dashboard and select Everyone on Facebook. Under Create Audience on the left side of the page, use the basic targeting options like location, age, gender, and interests to build an audience that matches your target audience persona.
Can you target a list of people on Facebook?
Facebook Custom Audiences let you target existing contacts and visitors for Facebook advertising. Facebook takes in the data you give it, then tries to match it to platform users.
Can you target Facebook ads to followers of a page?
If you are running Facebook Ads, you can target that group with a Facebook Ad. … All you need to do is to go to the Detailed Targeting section of your Facebook Ad and start typing in the Page name. If it “matches” then the Page name is available as a target and your ad will be shown to the Fans of that Page.
What is the best audience size for Facebook Ads 2020?
Facebook typically recommends a source audience of between 1,000 and 50,000 people. In other words, your source audience should be made up of your best customers in order for you to produce better results.
What age group does Facebook target?
As of July 2021, it was found that 9.4 percent of total active Facebook users worldwide were women between the ages of 18 and 24 years, while male users between the ages of 25 and 34 years constituted the biggest demographic group on the social media platform.
What age uses Facebook the most?
The largest demographic group of Facebook users is between the ages of 25 and 35 years. 18.8% are male, and 12.8% of the population are female. Around seven-in-ten U.S. adults (69%) use Facebook. Seniors aged 65+ are the smallest demographic group on Facebook (4.8%).
How do I name my audience on Facebook?
How to use your Custom Audience
- Open Facebook Ads Manager and click Create Ad.
- Follow the steps to set up your ad. …
- Set the ad to target your selected Custom Audience.
- Refine your targeting options. …
- Set your budget and timing as usual and you’re ready to go.
How do I create a custom friends list on Facebook?
How do I create a list to organize my friends on Facebook?
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first.
- Click + Create List.
- Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add. …
- Click Create.
How do I target my competitors followers on Facebook ads?
Table of contents
- Find the Specific Facebook Pages You Want to Target.
- Use Split Testing to Determine the Most Profitable Audience.
- Use Facebook Page Insights to Analyze Content Resonating With Your Target Audience.
- Create Ads Specifically for Your Competitors’ Fan Base.
How much do Facebook ads pay?
Facebook advertising costs, on average, $0.97 per click and $7.19 per 1000 impressions. Ad campaigns focused on earning likes or app downloads can expect to pay $1.07 per like and $5.47 per download, on average.
How do you target your audience?
7 Ways to Determine Your Target Audience
- Analyze Your Customer Base and Carry Out Client Interviews. …
- Conduct Market Research and Identify Industry Trends. …
- Analyze Competitors. …
- Create Personas. …
- Define Who Your Target Audience Isn’t. …
- Continuously Revise. …
- Use Google Analytics.