If you navigate to your profile, you should see a tab labeled “More” under your cover photo. Click on this tab and scroll down to “Likes.” From here, you can click on the small pencil icon in the upper right corner of your likes, and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes.”
How do I hide my likes and comments from my friends on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Can you hide if you like something on Facebook?
You can now hide like counts on Instagram and Facebook. … You’ll now be able to toggle an option to hide all like counts on all posts in your feed on both Instagram and Facebook today. A separate option will let you hide your own like counts to others.
How do you stop people from seeing what you react to on Facebook?
4. To hide Likes and other reactions on posts from other accounts, tap the toggle for ‘On posts from others. ‘ To hide Likes and reactions on your own posts, so other users can’t see them, tap the toggle for ‘On your posts.
Can my friends see what I like on Facebook?
Your friends can see ALL the photos you’ve liked on Facebook — whether you like it or not. … Anyone and everyone on your friend list can peruse through all the photos you’ve ever liked on Facebook.
Can I control who sees my comments on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
How to See Someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
- Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
- Insert the IDs in the given URL.
- You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
How do you see someones likes on Facebook 2020?
How to Look Up Someone Else’s Likes on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook and type the name of the friend whose likes you want to see in the search box at the top. …
- Click “More” and then “Likes” to view content liked by the user. …
- Click “More” and choose another option from the drop-down list to see likes in that category.
How do you hide a person on Facebook?
To hide a Facebook friend (or news source or band or anything you’ve friended or liked that appears on your News Feed), simply click on the small, gray X that appears when you mouse over a status update. You’ll then be able to hide that particular post or, more usefully, hide all posts by that friend.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How do I hide my activity on Facebook from one person?
The only thing you can do is block someone. You cannot hide all your activity from a specific person. Therefore you are going to want to unfriend them, or even better block them. Go to Account Settings, and then the Blocking tab and add their name into it.
How do I stop friends from seeing my activity on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.