Facebook has enabled its screen-sharing feature for Messenger on mobile devices, allowing you to share your phone or tablet screen when calling a friend one on one, in a group chat, or while taking part in even larger conversations via Messenger Rooms.
Start a video call by selecting one or more contacts and tapping the camera icon. Once on the call, swipe up on the toolbar at the bottom (where you find the icons for hanging up or turning your mic off). From the expanded menu, tap Share your screen.
Set Up Screen Share
- Go to Live Producer.
- In the Get Started menu, choose Use Camera.
- In the Setup menu, choose Start Screen Share. In the window that appears, select the content you would like to share.
- Click Share.
- Click Go Live.
- Click Stop Sharing Screen to stop sharing your screen.
1. Click the “Live Video” button on your Facebook post. 2. On the screen that comes up, find the “Screen Share” button between the camera selection menu and the sound input selection menu.
What is screen sharing on Facebook?
“Screen sharing lets you share a live view of your screen so you can share virtually anything together. Whether you want to share memories from your camera roll, shop together online, co-browse social media, and more…”
To present your mobile screen to all video call participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video call.
- Tap the screen More .
- Tap Share screen Start Sharing.
Facebook has quietly launched a new feature for Live videos that makes sharing your screen a painless experience. Instead of downloading a third-party service, you can now simply click the “Share Screen” button that appears once you enter the Live module on desktop.
How to share one computer window
- Click the arrow to expand the broadcast button.
- Select ‘share window’
- You’ll see an outline will appear around each window as you hover over them.
- Select the window you want to share by clicking on it.
To enable live streaming meetings that you host on Facebook:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Settings.
- On the Meeting tab under the In Meeting (Advanced) section, locate the Allow livestreaming of meetings setting, verify that is enabled, check the Facebook option, and click Save to save the changes.
Sharing Computer Screen and Audio
- Click the Share Screen button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Share computer sound at the bottom of the Share Screen pop-up window. …
- Make sure your volume is an appropriate level.
- If you are trying to share a video (such as YouTube), make sure the screen is visible to participants.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app (or one of the other supported Facebook apps).
- Start a video call.
- While in the call, swipe up to expand the options bar.
- Tap “Share your screen,” then “Start sharing” and finally “Start broadcast.”
How do I mirror my video call on messenger?
Flip your Video Image (Mirroring)
- Open the VSee Messenger app.
- If not in an ongoing call yet, click on your initials then Open my video.
- If already in a call, just open your video window.
- Click More > Settings > Audio and Camera Setup > Mirroring.
You can watch with as many as eight people on a Messenger video call or up to 50 people in a Messenger Room. … Joint video consumption is maybe the most popular new app feature of 2020. Disney Plus introduced its own version, GroupWatch, on Friday, following Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and Twitch.
How do I enable screen sharing on Messenger iPhone?
How to screen share iPhone with Messenger video calls
- After starting a video call, swipe up on the control panel at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap “Share Your Screen” then tap “Start Sharing”
- Tap “Start Broadcast”
- Tap the screen in the gray blank area to leave the screen broadcast popup and use the new feature.