Open the Facebook video you want to download in the Facebook app or the website. On the app, hit share and then tap Copy Link. … Once there, tap on the video. Choose ‘Save Video’
Can you save someone else’s video on Facebook?
You can save, or “bookmark,” any video on Facebook to play it again later by selecting “Save to Watchlist” or “Save Video,” depending upon whether you’re on a phone or computer. You can permanently save a video from Facebook by downloading it to your phone.
How do I save someone else’s video from Facebook to my phone?
How to Download a Facebook Video on an Android Device
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device. …
- Find the video you want to download.
- Then tap the three-dot icon above the video.
- Next, select Copy Link from the menu that appears.
- Open a browser app on your device and paste the link to the address bar.
How do you save videos from Facebook onto your camera roll?
Open a video that you wish to download and tap the Download button on the bottom of the post, next to the Share button. It would open a sharing menu, tap the download button next to the video. It would prompt you to select a location, tap Save to Photos, and allow access to the Photos app.
How do I download a private video from Facebook?
- Navigate to fbdown.net/private-downloader.php in your web browser.
- In a separate tab, log into Facebook and go to the page of the video you want to download.
- If you’re using Windows, press Ctrl + U. …
- Copy the source code into the box on FBDown.net.
- Click Download.
How can I save video from Facebook to iPhone?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your device. Step 2: Open the video which you wish to save to your device. Step 3: Tap on the Share button in the bottom right corner, then press Copy Link. The video’s link will be saved to your iPhone’s clipboard.
How do I download a live video from Facebook to MP4?
Options for your Facebook Live video include downloading as SD (standard definition) or HD (high definition). Once you click the Download option, your stand-alone video will open. Right-click on the video and select Save Video As to save the video as an MP4 file to your computer.
What’s the best app to download videos from Facebook?
iDownloader. iDownloader lets you download Facebook videos in HD quality. Just paste the URL of the video, click on the “Go” button, and the tool will start processing your file. It works on both desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and mobile (Android and Apple) devices.
Which is the best Facebook video downloader app?
Top 10 Facebook Video Downloaders for Android:
- Download Manager. It downloads all types of Facebook video files quickly on your android powered tablet or smartphone. …
- Advanced Download Manager. …
- Get Them All. …
- FVD Free Video Downloader. …
- HVD. …
- KeepVid Android. …
- All Video Downloader. …
- Media Clip Video Downloader.