Can you pin someone else’s tweet? Yes, you can pin someone else’s tweet as well as a retweet done by them.
How do I pin someone else’s tweet on mobile?
Simply, find the tweet you want to pin, click the arrow icon on the top right of that tweet and click on Pin to your profile. And that’s it. From now on, this tweet is the first thing people see on your Twitter profile.
Start by visiting Twitter’s website and finding a tweet with a video that you want to share. From there, click on the Share button. Next, select the “Copy Link To Tweet” option to save the tweet’s URL to your computer’s clipboard.
What does embed tweet mean?
Here’s how it will work: while composing the new tweet, choose which older tweet you want to connect the new tweet to. Then click on the three dots menu in the older tweet and choose the “continue thread” option. The new tweet will now become part of the original thread.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
Method 1 of 2: Using Mentions
- To “mention” a Twitter user is to tag their username in a tweet. You can use mentions to: Direct a tweet toward one user. …
- No matter how you use mentions, anyone you mention in a tweet will be notified–unless your account is private and they aren’t following you.
How do you embed a tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
How do I embed a tweet in reply 2020?
Find one of your tweets and click the ‘Reply’ link. When the ‘Compose’ box appears, just delete your username, and type whatever text you want. Click the ‘Tweet’ button and it will appear threaded as a reply, even without your username appearing in the reply.
How do you know if someone has embedded your tweet?
there’s still no way to know if someone screengrabbed your tweet and uploaded it elsewhere.
Can you edit a tweet after posting?
In short – you can’t do it because Twitter doesn’t provide such a feature. Twitter edit button is a highly requested feature from Twitter users, but the CEO of Twitter has his own opinion why this probably will never be done.