Go to your business’s Facebook Page and click within the post window to expand it and see the different post types. Select Poll and type up your questions and answers. Next, set how long you want the poll to last. Then, share it.
How do you create a poll on a Facebook page?
Facebook Messenger Polls
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
How do I create a poll on Facebook business page 2021?
How do I create a Facebook poll?
- Sign-in to your Facebook Business page.
- In the ‘Write a post…’ box, click the ellipsis next to ‘Write Note’.
- Select ‘Poll’ and type your question in the box that appears.
- Type your answers (options 1 and 2)
- Add images/GIFs (highly recommended).
- Choose how long you want it to run for.
Why can’t I add a poll to my Facebook page?
They moved the poll option to your page creator studio. You can’t do it in your personal page, it’s only available on pages and through creator studio. Just log in to your creator studio and create your post from there to be able to do a poll.
How do you create a vote on Facebook?
Here’s how to do it.
- Open Facebook.com and go to your Facebook Messenger.
- Go to a group chat.
- Hit the + button in the bottom-left corner.
- Select the Create a Poll button.
- Fill in the question and answers.
- Hit the Create Poll button.
How do you create a poll on Facebook news feed?
Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down. …
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices. …
- Tap the word “Groups.”
How do you create a poll on Facebook Business Suite?
To initiate a poll on your Facebook page, do the following:
- Sign in to your Facebook business page.
- In the Update Status box, click the plus sign (+) next to Event, Milestone. …
- Select Question, and type your (brief) question in the box that appears.
- Select Add Poll Options, in the lower-left corner.
How do you post a poll in a Facebook group?
Start a Poll in a Facebook Group
- Access your Facebook Group on the Facebook desktop site.
- Click the Create a public post option.
- In the Create Post box, click the three-dots menu at the bottom and select Poll. …
- Type the question for your poll at the top.
Did messenger get rid of polls?
Once upon a time (until 2016), people could create polls on Messenger and ask different questions by providing multiple options to choose from. But, they removed this feature, because it used to slow down the loading process, but people have voted for polls to come back again!
How do you start a vote on messenger?
Here’s how: in a group conversation, just the + icon and then select Polls. From there, you can add the question and specific answers for your friends to vote on, and press submit. The poll will appear in the Messenger conversation, where your friends can easily vote.