Write the text, add and edit your image, and add a link. Click Schedule for later. This will bring up a calendar. Choose the date and time you want the post to be published.
Can I schedule a post on my personal Facebook page?
Due to Facebook’s changes it is no longer possible to schedule posts to a Personal Facebook Profile. However, you can re-queue your posts.
Can you time delay a Facebook post?
You can also boost Facebook posts while you’re creating your post by tapping Boost. Review your post, and select an option: To schedule your post to publish later, tap Schedule for later and select the time and date you want your post to go live. Tap Schedule to finish.
How do I schedule a post on Facebook 2020?
Open the Facebook Pages app (or download the Facebook Pages Manager app for Android and iOS if you don’t already have it). Tap the toolbox icon at the far bottom right. Under Sharing Tools, click Scheduled Posts. Tap the post to open it, and click the three dots to reschedule or publish now.
Why can’t I schedule a post on personal Facebook?
As the article states, you cannot schedule posts on your personal page. You used to be able to do it, but changes to Facebook made it so you can only schedule posts on business pages.
How can I schedule Facebook posts for free?
To schedule posts to a Facebook group, open your group page in a new window and paste the comment and link into a new post. To schedule it, click the clock icon next to the blue Post button. Then choose your date and time and click Schedule. It’s that easy — and it’s free!
How do I make a post in Facebook?
How do I post on a Page on Facebook and who can see it?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu.
- Tap Write something on the Page.
- Write your post, then tap Post.
Can you edit scheduled posts on Facebook?
Go to your group and tap in the top right. Tap Scheduled Posts. You’ll see a list of all posts you currently have scheduled in the group. Tap to the right of a scheduled post to edit, delete, reschedule or post immediately.
How do I schedule Facebook posts on my iPhone 2020?
- Launch the Facebook App.
- Open the Facebook Group on which you want to post content.
- Select the Schedule. Make sure to turn on the Schedule Post button, and later you can set the date and time.
- Lastly, tap Schedule.
How do I change the date of a post on Facebook Mobile?
Here is the step by step guide to change the date of a post on your Facebook timeline.
- Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon.
- Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date.
- Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.