If you have Facebook access to a Page in the new Pages experience: Click Privacy, then click Profile and Tagging. In the Viewing and Sharing section, click Hide comments containing certain words from your profile. Add keywords that you want to block: To add words or phrases: Type words or phrases separated by commas.
Can you mute posts with certain words on Facebook?
Well, Facebook is testing a new feature that’ll let you temporarily mute any topic. … To access it, go to the upper-right corner of any Facebook post and click the “…” function. A drop-down menu will appear containing an option to let you snooze select keywords in the post.
How do I block posts from certain words?
You can block specific users from your Page, so they can’t see or engage with your content.
To block words:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Moderation.
- Type the words you want to block, separated by commas. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I block keywords on Facebook 2020?
To block keywords from your Page:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- Scroll down and tap Content moderation.
- Below Page moderation type the words you want to block, separated by commas.
- Tap Save Changes.
Does Facebook have a mute option?
How to Mute Someone on Facebook. … Visit a profile or page and click Following (on Facebook’s website) or tap More (in the Facebook app). Select “Unfollow.” You can also unfollow users in your news feed by clicking the three-dot menu on a post and choosing “Hide post.” “Snooze for 30 days” or “Unfollow.”
What words get you banned on Facebook?
5 Reasons You Can Get Banned On Facebook
- Posting Objectionable Content. Image: Unsplash. …
- Being Too Active. Image: Unsplash. …
- Having A Fake Name. Facebook can ban you for fake names. …
- Interacting With Suspicious Accounts. Image: Unsplash. …
- Posting False Information. Image: Unsplash.
What words should you avoid on Facebook?
Remember: Avoid using pain points or “negative” words like diet, weight loss, fat, depression, anxiety, stress, fear, overwhelm, terrified, etc… The solution: Use positive language instead. Focus on how you want people to feel after using the product.
How do you block certain things on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to the post on your News Feed.
- Click the “v” in the upper right corner of the post.
- Select “Hide all from X Page”
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
Visit your Facebook Page and click on Settings at the top right. Click on General and select the “Comment Ranking” option. Uncheck the box next to “See most relevant comments by default.” Click on Save Changes.
How do I block sensitive content on Facebook?
You can block words by:
- Logging into your Facebook Page. You do need to be the admin for your account, so be sure to log in using these details.
- Clicking Edit Page followed by Edit Settings.
- Selecting Page Moderation and typing the words you want to block.
- Clicking on Save Changes.
How do I block unwanted videos on Facebook?
- Go to the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” > “Settings.”
- Look for the “Videos” listing on the left-hand menu. Inside of that option is a toggle where you can turn off autoplaying videos.
How can you tell if someone has muted you on Facebook?
Open the application and set up a new “Home” column for the person you suspect has muted you. If you don’t appear in there then chances are that you’ve been muted.
What happens if you mute someone on Facebook?
When a user mutes a conversation, they won’t be notified when they receive new messages. … The messages from the thread will silently appear in your Inbox without disturbing you. The muted messages will have a Mute icon on them.
What does mute member do on Facebook?
When you mute a group member, the next time they visit the group they’ll see that their ability to post, comment, react, participate in a chat, and create or enter a room in the group has been temporarily turned off.